Friday, June 15, 2012

TGIF...

Happy friday folks! I have an appointment with Advanced Flooring next week.  Hallelujah!! It took a few days to schedule but it's done!  So next Friday, I'm meeting with Guardian and the flooring folks.  Yay!! 

Well, I can add that I received information from my mortgage processor at BB&T.  Good thing I checked my mail today and didn't wait the usual 2 weeks.  I also have to take a home buyers educational course (online) and provide a copy of the certification of completion. I have almost everything available as requested with the exception of 1 thing.  Things are starting to happen... :)

Later Gators...have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your progress! We closed today, glad that is over. Working with NVR was a terrible experience but I'm really happy with how the house turned out. Have a great weekend, will try to get the pic of my kitchen to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim! Congratulations!!! Omg, you must be so excited. I've read mixed reviews on NVR's mortgage process, sorry it was such a bad experience for you.

      Delete