Sunday, June 10, 2012

Oops...

For some reason I thought Guardian and the flooring folks were supposed to contact me to set up appointments.  Well, I actually read the Homeowner's Road Map this afternoon and found out that I was supposed to contact them for an appointment.  Oops...my bad.  So, first thing Monday I'll be scheduling those appointments. 

Thanks to Kim who commented on having espresso cabinets and hardwoods.  Great to know.  I found a picture online from another blogger and the counters and granite are the same as my choices.  They have what I'd like to say is honey colored hardwoods.  It looked nice and eased my concerns.

5 comments:

  1. They were actually calling us to set up appointments. I am surprised that they have it the other way for you. I guess you will just have to keep on top of them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I read the guide complete wrong. They were supposed to call me. Got a call from Guardian today.

      Delete
    2. Ah, good deal. Now you don't have to worry about trying to make contact :-)

      Delete
  2. You're welcome!! I could send you a picture of mine, we have mahogany colored wood floors throughout the first floor.

    ReplyDelete