Thursday, September 20, 2012

I've been....

Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (did I used enough exclamation points?) lol

I have been approved subject to the contruction of the property and final appraisal.  Found out this afternoon.  Wonderful news, thanking God for all his blessings!

Usually I work through lunch...today I decided head over to the community and take a look at the model house which is finally complete.  It was so exciting! The model was perfect.  It had some upgrades, like the 2ft extension, but instead of being overly glamourous it was more like a regular home which was great because I got to see what the choices I picked out for my bathroom would look like and it was 2 bedrooms instead of 3.  I don't know if the 2 ft extension made the upstairs bedroom overly roomy or not, but there was so much space.  I have pictures, but can't upload right now, will try to do so later.

I'm excited :)

2 comments: