Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I stopped by my community this afternoon...just an afternoon outing to get away from all the food and football...

The workers were there finishing the drywall...didn't expect it to be completed this week, I figured next week at best.  So I tipped in and around them and got some pictures.  Hard to believe, it's really becoming a home!  I'll inspect things a little more on Sunday when I drive by.



They must have finished the siding yesterday or this morning

Garage

Foyer view into the living space

Living space

Dining area - more room than I anticipated

Kitchen

Living space

Kitchen

Hall closet - I may have small door put in the closet b/c there's lots of space for storage under the stairs

2nd room which might become the master

2nd room - another view

Master



2 comments: