Sunday, October 28, 2012

Progress Pics...

Stopped by today to see if the concrete was actually poured yesterday...and it was!  Got some pics...including the building behind me which in a weeks time has been progressed.  Also noticed how close I'm going to be to the building behind me...I need to see if I can find a patio enclosure to add, so when I walk out to my patio I have a little privacy. 

Concrete...things are slowly coming together.  This looks lovely! :)

Concrete!!

Unit A,B,&C wood.  I'm unit C...part of this bundle is the 1st floor interior wood for Unit C. 

More wood...

Not sure what this is, or what it means.  Looks like something wasn't approved for my unit.  Didn't check the other units.

More wood

More concrete.  The units behind me look wonderful, can't wait to get to that stage of building.  I figure it took about 1 wk for those units, so my unit should look like that around Nov 8...assuming the weather cooperates!

3 comments:

  1. Alright, this is some great progress....as you know it only takes 4-5 days to frame the house!! The excitement is building!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is, Nadase! I didn't realize the time frame for framing though, thanks for the heads up. I'll be stalking the site a lot next week! :)

    ReplyDelete